Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,612   Online: 814

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Graflex RB Series B 4X5 with 2 film holders and bag mag.

I bought this a little over a year ago, I like it a lot but I think I may concentrate on 35mm and and medium format.

The camera is in great shape, the serial number is 154950. It comes with a Kodak Anastigmat 4.5 lens, serial number 335734. The carrying handle is whole, the focusing hood looks like it is a replacement, it looks too new to be the original. Shutter speeds seem correct. Holding the lens up to light, it is clear with very little dust, there is a small scratch on the outer element but it does not affect images. Lens comes with a holder for screw on filters.

The two 4X5 holders are in great shape. I had planned to obtain more, but they are hard to find and the ones I did find seemed to be in pretty poor shape. The bag mag is also in very good condition with all 12 septums included. I never got a chance to use it, but I checked the inside of the leather pouch in a dark room with a small flashlight and didn't see any light leaks. It also comes with a Graflex Film Pack Adapter which I've only used to protect the shutter when I'm not using the camera. You can see a side view of it in the 2nd photo.

I would like to sell everything together but I will consider selling the bag mag separately.

Graflex RB Super D/RB Series B instruction manual also included.

$335 will include everything and postage within the U.S., PM me for an international shipping rate. Paypal and USPS postal money orders accepted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img249.jpg   img250.jpg   img251.jpg   img334.jpg   img393.jpg  

Last edited by Chrismat; 12-01-2012 at 11:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lovely.

If I didn't have the holidays to deal with, I'd be tempted.

Very tempted.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera is sold. I decided to sell it without the film holders and the bag mag so they are still available.

How about $30 for the two film holders, that will include postage within the U.S.

$60 for the bag mag, also includes postage in the U.S. P.M. me for an international postal rate.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin