Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,672   Posts: 1,481,816   Online: 1134

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f/2 for Leica M - Mint condition

This lens is exceptionally clean and flawless. A couple years old, I used it on my M4 - which is also listed for sale here -- but the glass, the body and the aperture blades are virtually flawless. Mechanically, the aperture and focus perform like new. Very few signs of use, really. Excellent ++.

M bayonet mount lens to fit Leica, Voigtlander or Zeiss M mount camera bodies.

I'm selling all my Leica gear here to finance some larger format equipment. I have listed an M4 and a 90mm 2.8 Tele-elmarit, which are farther down the list here, just take a look if you're interested.

Comes in original box with manual and with both caps (front cap is original but rear cap is after-market) and original hood.

$495.00 + shipping and insurance to US continental, this week only. Paypal preferred. Or make an offer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Voigt_28mm_Ult_01.jpg   Voigt_28mm_Ult_02.jpg   Voigt_28mm_Ult_03.jpg  
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Any interest in trades for Bronica, pentax 67, Rolleiflex, or Horseman gear?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    nanthor, if you had said trade for Mamiya 7 . . .
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    price reduced to $480 plus shipping and insurance
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mamiya 7 is by far the biggest game changing piece of equipment I have purchased; cannot say enough good things about it. Good luk with the sale, Jeff! I have the 28 1.9 LTM and love it - great little lens!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Katie. Looks like this one'll be going to ebay. If you feel like it, PM or email me or post here some specifics about how the Mamiya 7 changed your photography! (BTW haven't used that giant enlarger I bought from you yet, .. . . some day).
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hello Jeff:
    I'd like to buy you lens, but I'd like to know if you offer any return policy.
    Thanks,
    Giorgio Cherubini/Peppard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent to you Giorgio. Any other APUGers want to weigh in on what, if any, return policies are popular here? To long-time Apugers and subscribers, I usually just say if there's something about the description that's substantively inaccurate, I'll refund except for shipping. For new folks like Giorgio, not sure.
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi Jeff:
    I sent you 2 PM today.
    Please keep me posted.
    Thanks,
    Giorgio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold, pending delivery.
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin