Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,969   Posts: 1,558,544   Online: 1040

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon Manual Focus Lenses

I've got three AiS Nikkors for sale. All are user lenses.

20/2.8 AiS Lens. Barrel shows use, not as bad as some. Glass is clean and clear. With Nikon rear cap, generic front slip on cap and Hoya slim UV filter in fair shape. $395 Shipped in the US.

85/2 AiS Lens. Glass and barrel show use. Cleaning marks on the front glass, rear glass fine. With Nikon caps. $150 shipped in the US.

105/2.5 AiS Lens. Glass good, barrel shows use. With Nikon caps. $150 shipped in the US.

US sales only please, out of country shipping takes far too long nowadays. Apologies.

**email contact will be quickest, to: arid (at) sepiareverb.com

Reasonable offers entertained.

Will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Paypal preferred, I'll cover fees.

I'm most active on rangefinder forum, where you'll find I have lots of feedback. Ebay as well, both under this same name.
    Last edited by sepiareverb; 12-02-2012 at 06:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That 105 is god-tier. Probably the best portrait lens ever made that isn't a Canon 85mm f1.2L, I was going to get the latter until I got the Nikkor with an EOS adapter and haven't looked back.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B&L 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 5.6 Symmar in a Synchro Compur
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 105/2.5 is a classic for sure. Sadly no longer in the still made line-up, tho it was till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 105/2.5 has sold. Thank you sir. I'll email tracking info when I get home tomorrow afternoon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump. I'd be open to offers on the 85 and 20 that are left.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, closing this one for the time being. I borrowed a D600 to shoot some video and these guys look great on it. cuts some of that Digital sheen.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin