Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,519   Online: 1044

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- a few Hasselblad items

A few Hasselblad items for sale.

#1: 120mm f/5.6 S-Planar, "C" type Chrome lens in excellent condition but does need a CLA as the slow speed tends to hang a little, especially 1 sec. Clean glass front and back, body does show a few use marks. Comes with the front lens cap and the bubble for protection. This is from a local portrait photographers estate and has not been used in many years (he preferred the 150mm) $275.00

#2: A no-name tripod quick release block that fits the Hasselblad baseplate. $10.00

#3: lot of 2 focus screens, 1 is the original that came with my 500CM and the other is the microprism/grid screen. These are NOT Accumat screens. Excellent condition, very few marks. $20.00 for both.

#4: NPC Polaroid pack film back for the 500CM. I bought this new ( mid 80's)for a series of commercial jobs that had tricking lighting, it served its purpose, I put maybe 5 packs of color thru it and haven't used it since. Comes with the original box. $25.00

#5: A 90 degree Bronica plain prism adapted to Hasselblad. Back in the 80's Blad prisms were expensive. An enterprising fellow out of NYC converted these to fit the Blad and sold them for about half of what Blad 90 degree sold for. I have upgraded to a newer metered prism and no longer need this one. It is in very good/excellent condition, glass is clean, no marks. The exterior does have a few use marks. $50.00

#6: Tube 21, excellent condition, normal use marks, works just fine. $30.00

All items sold as is, no return, no guarantee.
    USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority. Email with your address for postage cost. PM or email with questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 120 body.jpg   120cu.jpg   blad_07group.jpg   prism1.jpg   prism_bottom.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    pm sent on the back

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent for the bronica finder and the extension tube, thanks, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #5 and #6 are SOLD. #4 is sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #3 and #4 now SOLD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only things left are the 120mm f/5.6 S-Planar, "C" type Chrome lens and the no name tripod quick release block. Buy the lens for $275.00 and I'll include the QR block and pay the shipping, USA sales only.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just want to say, this lens is beautiful. I obtained one not long ago and have fallen in love with it...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin