Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,602   Online: 656

Shooter
    Multi Format

Canon Old FD f1.2/55mm lens with Canon BS 58 Hood and B&W UV Filter and rear cap

Hi guys,

I've owned this lens for 20 years, and it is a stunning lens in great condition - no marks, no fungus, and only a couple of very tiny specs of dust internally! It's also one of the rarer ones from the first production batch with a chrome filter ring on the front. Physically it is in lovely condition - it has smooth focussing - not heavy, not light, just nice and smooth....

The aperture unit is clean, with no traces of oil on the blades. And yes, the aperture unit works perfectly..

It comes complete with a Canon BS58 lens hood (the correct hood for this lens), a original (from the same period) Canon rear cap, and a old B&W German made UV filter which is also in good condition (although I did notice a few slight cleaning marks on it when I was photographing in yesterday).

I did have the original lens cap for it, but can't find it. If I can find it I'll include it, but don't expect it to be there - sorry!

I'll post a few photos of it in the next 24 hours...

I've sold a few things here, and have sold a heap of thigs on eBay (look for "ustwo" to see the comments for me as a seller). I try to describe things as honestly as I can, and my feedback reflects it....

I'm asking $375 + Postage world wide, or $385 including postage in Australia (via courier to a business/day time delivery address). Payment via Paypal (or direct deposit in Australia if you prefer)

And I'll make a donation to APUG when it sells....

thanks for looking!
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    as promised some photos of the lens..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0290.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	60695Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0292.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	60696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0282.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	60697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0283.jpg 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	60698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0285.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	60699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0288.jpg 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	60700

Shooter
    Multi Format
    my one and ony BUMP...I will take $350 + postage for the lens - if no one is interested then off to the great auction site.....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin