Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,674   Online: 1184

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Ektachrome E100VS 4x5 Expiration 2010

I've got 7 10 sheet boxes left of 4x5 Ektachrome E100VS. Expiration 1/2010. Been frozen since purchase. I am selling because it's time to admit that I don't like shooting much color film. My thing with film has always been monochrome passion. Time to pass this on to someone who can use it.

I checked around to see what the price should be, and to be honest I can't determine anything for sure. I see on APUG there was a $2 a sheet price for 2006 exp and there's no stock at Freestyle and B&H shows it discontinued. I think I don't know what to say about this. Is it truly discontinued? If you go to Ebay the prices are through the roof and I mean through the roof!!!! Making my asking price seem like a might good bargain.

$30 a box, That's $7 a box less than I paid for it. Frozen since purchase. That's $3 a sheet price. I think it's really fair. I have 7 boxes. If you want ALL 7, the price is $25 a box.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sold!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin