Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,374   Online: 985

Thread: 25 sheet TXP320

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

25 sheet TXP320

25 sheet box of 4x5 Kodak 320 TXP. Expiration 8/2006

I like TXP. I think it has an excellent grain. Way better than triX 400. Very smooth gradation. It was one of my favorites for pinhole photography actually. Very nice for that. However, I'm kind of fully invested in Ilford everything pretty much. And I know I won't shoot this box. I bought it last year thinking it was the last on the planet from a local guy who promised it was frozen since purchase. I've had it in the freezer too, but I can only vouch for what I did. The guy I bought it from seemed nice enough. And somewhat wealthy from his photographic days. So whatever that means. I paid $25 for the box. If you give me that it's a done deal.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sold!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin