Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,710   Online: 810

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

TMax 100 Readyloads

I have two boxes of TMax 100 Readyloads (20 sheet box 4x5 Readyload requires Readyload single sheet holder) that may be the last on the planet? I dunno.. you tell me! They have 12/2005 expiration. Been frozen since I bought which I think was in 2009. I've been metering these out one at a time for special occasions when I wanted absolutely dust free negatives. I am really invested in the Ilford product line though, and want to stay focused with that. So I'm letting these go to a Kodak lover.

I'm thinking $50 a box, or <drumroll> How about $125 for both boxes plus a Readyload holder plus whatever I have open in the last open box of Readyloads I have. If you want an incredible deal shooting the last of it's kind and you don't have a holder, I'll make the best deal for you. Check the prices on Ebay first! Then look back at this one again. Jaw-dropping deal here. $125 for two and roughly a half boxes plus a holder! I haven't seen TMax100 anywhere online, now. Only Ektachrome T for Tungsten and some really ancient other stuff I don't remember excactly oh yeah Portra! Ancient Portra. No B&W!
    Last edited by Perry Way; 12-03-2012 at 01:56 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Large Format

film

perry send me a p.m. for cast of shipping and payment.I will take it thanks Alan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I did not see this until after having responded to private messages.

I will say this openly. I thought I had someone interested in buying this from me last night. Based on that and having done some footwork I figured out the cheapest best way to ship woudl be large size USPS flat rate box. I took the film out of the freezer tonight and packed the box. In it are two unopened 20 sheet boxes of readyloads. Plus I have an opened box with 9 sheets inside. plus there is the Readyload holder in another box.

I was asking $50 a box for the Readyloads and $125 for everything. Add shipping, that comes to $140.45. Paypal gift or add $2 for fees for Paypal as a non-gift payment. The first person who commits to buying and actually does send a payment will get this film. Send payment to perryway@gmail.com. And I'm sorry if that steps on someone's toes, it's just that I obsess over the highest quality and I have on the basis of trust taken this film out of the freezer just tonight and prepared to ship but the payment has not been provided and the gentleman is not to be reached.

Thanks for understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by alan-salsman View Post
    perry send me a p.m. for cast of shipping and payment.I will take it thanks Alan
    Last edited by Perry Way; 12-04-2012 at 02:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This item is now paid for, so it is sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin