Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,537   Posts: 1,544,269   Online: 778

Shooter
    Multi Format

210mm f/4.5 Schneider Xenar in Compound

210mm f/4.5 Schneider Xenar
    in Compound with flange
    no caps
    $140 or best reasonable offer

This uncoated lens dates from around 1942. The glass is surprisingly clean and scratch-free to my eye, with just a hint of bloom in the rear element.

Nice round aperture stops down to a marked f/32, and probably nearly an unmarked f/45.

The shutter works great. After setting the dial, allow about 5 seconds before firing to give the pneumatic cylinder time to drift to its correct placement.

These shutters are really easy to service and clean and seem to go forever. If nobody buys it, I'll happily keep the thing just for the shutter. I love these old beasts -- they're so reliable. I wish they were still made.

Schneider specs say this lens will cover an image circle of 253mm, so you'll get plenty of movements on a 4x5 and 5x7.

Please note: I ship as soon as PayPal payments clear to my bank account, which can take 3-4 business days. I'll email you as soon as I've shipped, with any available tracking information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 210-Xenar-1.jpg   210-Xenar-2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin