Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,723   Online: 870

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Horseman VH-R camera with 3 lenses, 3 120/220 backs, 4 sheet film backs, etc.

I hate to sell this kit, which I bought last year from a fellow APUGer, but health concerns keep me from using it except around the yard. the camera is nearly pristine, a real beauty, all functions are smooth and true, locks are all great, bellows look new with no leaks, VF and RF clean and clear. The ground glass has a small mar on it which does not bother me but these can be replaced if you want perfection. Comes with a 65mm fujinon SW non-coated lens, the 90mm Super Horseman and the 150 Super Horseman lenses. All are in Horsemand boards with Seiko shutters. Set includes the proper cams for these lenses. The lenses were recently checked and timed professionally and the 90 and 150 are great, the 65mm is slightly slow but the timings are listed so that if you are using transperency film you can use the actual times to calculate your exposure. All lenses are fine for film photography and really, they're fine for all uses. The set has a 40.5mm horseman lens hood, a loupe for fine focus, the eyecup, etc.

Also included are 2- horseman 6x9 film backs, and 1 6x7 horseman film back, all have recent seals installed. Kit also comes with a nice, beefy cable release and a Voigtlander reflected/incident light meter that is accurate. I will also include the nice carry case shown. Also included are 4 Lisco Regal 6x9 cut film holders. All in all, a very nice set with excellent lenses and ready to use.

Asking $1390.00 shipped to the USA. Buyer pays paypal fees or you can pay with USPS money order or bank transfer. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMERA SALE dec2012 002.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 009.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 003.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 005.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 006.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 12-03-2012 at 07:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was informed by an APUGer of an error in the listing. The Fujinon lens is single-coated, not non-coated. The other 2 lenses are multi-coated. Some photogs actually prefer a single coated lens for B&W work since they believe there is a more vintage look to the pictures. I have not used the lens enough to tell any difference, and I haven't noticed any exception al flare from any of the lenses but then again, I usually work on slightly overcast days. I've never liked the high contrast of sunny days. Thanks, Bob in Michigan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's a bump for this nice camera outfit. I would certainly entertain any reasonable offers for this set so just let me know. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump with a great new price. How does $1190.00 shipped and paypalled sound? This is more than the sum of its parts and you don't need to add anything but film to this nice kit. This will not be available after the holidays, I'll tuck it away until spring and give it another go myself. Best time to buy at a good price is right now.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bob: Have you sold this Horseman unit yet? Would like to talk with you. Phil

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob is this camera still for sale?

Shooter
    35mm

Now that it's [almost] spring, have you re-listed the camera?

Hi Bob,

Now that it's almost spring, have you re-listed the camera somewhere?

Thanks,

g.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin