Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,540   Online: 949

Thread: Free Film!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Free Film!

I recently picked up a Busch Pressman Model D 4X5 camera and the previous owner also gave me a few boxes of 4X5 B&W film. Both are "rapid packs" that were made with camera with a "rapid pack" back or adaptor, which I don't have for my Pressman. One is a 16 exposure box of Kodak Tri-X and the other is a 16 exposure pack of GAF "Super Hypan Film, Type VI, Class N" with an ASA of 500. Now the kicker, the expiration date on the Tri-X is March, 1969 and May, 1968 for the GAF film. Both boxes though, have been stored in a freezer for the past 40+ years! I have no idea if the film is good or not, so caveat emptor.

First come, first serve. If you pay the cost of shipping, the film is yours. PayPal only please.

Jim B.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Free Film!

Interested in the Kodak! How much is shipping to Denmark?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Free Film!

PM sent

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Film is Sold!

JIm B.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin