Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,456   Online: 967

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Super Takumar 1:1.4/50 Number 2

For sale, Super Takumar 50mm / 1.4 lens. Lens is in fine shape with very smooth focus action and showing average to less than average wear...with two small exceptions I want to point out to you:
    1. On the filter ring there is a small ding/scratch. This does not affect the use of filters (as you can see in the picture below)
    2. On the rear element there is a cleaning mark or scratch in the center of the lens...maybe 3mm x 4mm. I tried, but I could not get an image of it.
    Honestly, I've never been able to tell that this made a bit of difference to any photo taken with this lens. I will include two shots taken using this lens on my Pentax *istD. I'm not a big digital guy, but this lens works great on a Pentax digital camera, and I'm told this lens will easily adapt to the Sony NEX and micro 2/3 applications. In any case, this is one of the best 1.4 lenses you'll find. I've seen a few which could hold their own with the Super Tak but not very many. This one has a generic rear cap and the original Honeywell Pentax front cap. I've used this lens for over a decade with excellent results. $50 plus actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international, check/cash/money order for domestic buyers, please.

If questions please ask. I will consider trades for this same lens (or comparable 50mm / 1.4) in a Pentax K mount.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Super Tak ding 2.jpg   Super Tak ding.jpg   Super Tak 4.jpg   Super Tak 3.jpg   _IGP1570 Takumar 1.4 1967806.JPG  

_IGP1567 Takumar 1.4.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Rear element has been switched from the Super Tak parts offer. You can see pictures taken with this lens below. Because this lens has no issue with the rear element anymore, the price will now be increased to $60. Great lens.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Super Tak Pic2.jpg   Super Tak Pic.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin