Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,687   Posts: 1,482,351   Online: 812

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Super Takumar 50mm / 1.4 lens special offer

For somebody who has a Super Tak 50mm / 1.4 lens with bad glass or who has Super Tak lens parts, this could be a great deal. Actually it could be a terrific deal. What we have here are two Super Tak lens bodies. The glass in both is very good. Some might say excellent, but there are some cleaning marks on the front elements. I honestly do not think they'd make any difference at all, and I would have no hesitation to use either of them. One has the aperture blades. One does not have the aperture blades. Then there also is a lens barrel. It is missing the front trim piece (the filter ring), but the action is fine, and the aperture actuator works also. As I said, if you have Super Tak lens parts or working lenses with bad glass, here is your chance. If you have a Super Tak lens with a bad helical, stiff action, damaged barrel, etc...please don't miss this. The barrel in this offer looks like it saw very little use. $30 for everything plus actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international buyers, check/cash/money order for domestic buyers please.

If questions, please ask. I'd be willing to consider trades for a Pentax K mount 1.4 lens.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Super Tak deal 2.jpg   Super Tax deal 1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm waiting for your MD 50 1.2 special. I need everything else but the glass

Shooter
    35mm
    Derek, I would have wagered the spirit of creativity would still be alive in Michigan. Well, that's ok. The answer is easy. Tell you what I'm going to do for you today. For only a tiny additional one-time charge of $19.99 (plus shipping) I'm going to include a pack of 5 minute epoxy, a pair of surgical gloves and a small but aggressive file. Using that file and epoxy, I'm 100% confident we can mount nearly any lens on your Minolta. But wait...there's more. Place your order right now and I'll include absolutely free a link to the Men's Hairclub Fitness internet site. You'll need that after you pull most of your hair out trying to remove the Takumar lens from your Minolta.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do it yourself Repair Shop: Photographic lenses

http://web.aanet.com.au/bayling/repair.html

Shooter
    35mm
    I have been practicing this technique and I think I have mastered it. Please send any non-functioning lenses to me and I will repair them following Mr Ayling's repair tip.
    Jon

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Jon, your ads are the best!

Shooter
    35mm
    Muito obrigado y bom dia!
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin