Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,573   Online: 993

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Olympus OM-2 and lenses, exc+

I have a very nice, complete OM-2 camera with eveready case, #2 hot shoe, 50mm 1.4 lens (early copy), 35mm 2.8 lens, 24mm 2.8 lens, vivitar, olympus mount 75-205mm f3.8 close-focus zoom in case. All caps for all lenses, hood for 24mm , and some manuals and instruction books to go with the set. All lenses are in great shape with no haze, scratches or fungus, focus is smooth all around. the camera works great, winder smooth, shutter speeds correct, meter works and accurate in all modes. Really no issues to report for this entire set. A beautiful camera with nice paint, little brassing, and one small area of a bump on the top left plate area, hard to find so the camera looks fantastic. The case is swell too, very supple and snug fitting, one of the best ER cases there was. Price is $550.00 shipped, buyer pays paypal fees. Items located in Michigan. Shipping to USA only at this time, thanks, Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMERA SALE dec2012 023.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 025.JPG  
    Last edited by nanthor; 12-04-2012 at 11:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Time for a bump for this nice gear. I will take a lower offer on the whole lot and will let the members who contacted me know the price of some individual pieces. I'd like to keep the camera and 50mm lens together though. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    What is the price for 24mm 2.8 and hood?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Will sell the 24mm, with both caps and hood, shipped and paypalled, for $190.00 (USA only), Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump with a new price. How 'bout $450.00 shipped and paypalled for this whole set? The camera's a beauty and everything works, comes with the 50mm 1.4 lens and the 24mm lens, both are highly desirable. Also with the 35mm lens in it's case and the Vivitar is a great performer too. I think a nice price for a complete kit that'll take you from 24mm to 210mm while having loads of fun. Bob.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Is the 24 still for sale

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

PM sent about part of the kit.
    Last edited by Richard Sintchak (rich815); 02-16-2013 at 01:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I haven't received any PM yet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by sergiob View Post
    I haven't received any PM yet.
    I sent one too, no answer yet....
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin