Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,787   Online: 774

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Ebony Beauty SV45U2

Due to some annoying back problems (4 seriously herniated discs) I am considering the gut wrenching sale of my pristine Ebony (Macassar ebony not mahogany wood) SV45U2 (it has taken maybe 50 images) and bellows shade, Horseman 45L with new bellows and bellows shade, very clean Nikkor 120 SW in Copal 0 and Nikkor 210 W in Copal 1, and bunches of film holders (Riteway and Fidelity) of all ages - all light tight. If you have a serious interest in this equipment we can negotiate, although the interest has to be genuine and any offers realistic. The Ebony is the gem and I'd much rather just sit an look at the exotic ebony and titanium than give it away. It is indeed a beautiful camera.
    Last edited by Doug Thomson; 12-06-2012 at 09:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Cheers,

Doug

A good photograph is knowing where to stand.
    - Ansel Adams

Shooter
    4x5 Format

ebony

Hi Doug

I am looking for one of these ebony cameras at the present time.
    PM sent

Thanks
    Babak
    Last edited by babak; 12-07-2012 at 04:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin