Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,043   Online: 1185

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here are pictures taken less than an hour ago. I noticed during the picture taking that the body has light paint missing around the edges of the shutter button and cocking lever. There is also about a 1/8" x 1/16" ding in one edge of the wlf. I double checked and I bought this from KEH as LN-. I'll leave it up to you but I think my price is more than fair for a camera in 2/3 the condition of this one. I'm just trying to be completely open. I never noticed them until I got it under the bright lights of the light tent. So, here goes pictures. There are 14 of them attached. Please ask any me any questions you may have.

Edit: Sorry for the dust but this time of year it's awful. I sprayed everything with canned air but the dust was back the second I quit. If you are concerned that something in the image is a blemish and not dust, please as I would be happy to double check and even reshoot the image if necessary. I saw nothing I did not disclose.

Thanks,
    -Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RZ67PROII_1.jpg   RZ67PROII_2.jpg   RZ67PROII_3.jpg   RZ67PROII_4.jpg   RZ67PROII_5.jpg  

RZ67PROII_6.jpg   RZ67PROII_7.jpg   RZ67PROII_8.jpg   RZ67PROII_9.jpg   RZ67PROII_10.jpg  

RZ67PROII_11.png   RZ67PROII_12.jpg   RZ67PROII_13.png   RZ67PROII_.png  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received a couple of questions regarding lenses. I'll post them here as well:

1. Can you use RB lenses on this RZ body? Yes, you definitely can. The shutter speed dial on the camera has an "RB" setting to facilitate that. It them relinquishes control to the lens for setting the shutter speed. For RZ lenses, only the aperture is set on the lens. While the shutter is still in the lens, the setting happens on the camera. RB lenses, however, have a shutter speed dial on the lens.

2. What is the difference between lens x and your lens y? What is the max magnification of lens x? See the Mamiya Lens Chart (Note that some of the links in this chart are broken but the information in this chart isn't compiled this well anywhere else on the internet that I can find)

3. Do you have the lens caps and hoods? I didn't see the caps in the picture and the 50mm isn't shown with the hood. Yes, I have all caps and hoods for the body and lenses. The 50mm lens uses a slip-on hood which also works with a few other lenses. I photographed the lens sitting in it's hood as putting the hood on covers the lens information at top of the lens.

4. Are there any issues at all with the lens glass? No, not a single scratch, nothing. I dont see any internal dust either. I purchased the 50mm brand new from KEH last year.

Also, I have the boxes for some of the gear. I know I do for the 50mm lens and I believe also for the 90mm. I also have an extra Grid focus screen which was mentioned above but was not shown in the pictures.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One more thing, the free USPS shipping is within the US. The difference will be applied to other methods as stated previously.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is SOLD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin