Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,097   Online: 783

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya RZ67 PRO-II Kit (LN)

I bought all of this used in LN or better condition. The 50mm lens was purchased brand new. I have all hoods, caps, etc. Everything is in perfect working order and has been stored in a Pelican case since I bought it. I treat all my gear as if it were my child! I shot no more than 2 dozen rolls through this camera. The 50mm lens has been used less than 12 times. This is as new equipment.

RZ67 PRO-II w/ Waist Level Finder (matte focus screen in finder)
    Extra grid focus screen
    120 PRO-II back
    Polaroid RZ PRO back <- Uses fp-100C or fp-3000B but only 6x7cm of it
    90mm 3.5 W
    50mm 4.5 W

$840 net to me includes USPS Flat Rate, you pay actual shipping of your choice if you want other method and I'll deduct the cost of the USPS from your choice. Paypal or Bank Check / Money Order. I ship after money clears my bank.

I'll post pictures this evening when I get off work. Everything looks brand new except the Polaroid Back which I would rate a KEH EX or EX+

I have ebay feedback as well as references from Large Format Forum.

Questions welcome and thanks for looking,

-Bill
    Last edited by wallrat; 12-07-2012 at 05:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    very good deal!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the support. I easily have $1200 in this and entered large format about 6 months after buying it. I want to use the money toward graflock backs (6x7, 6x9, 6x12) so I would consider partial trades for roll-film graflock backs as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can vouch for Will, he an awesome guy.

edit: just noticed how silly i am to write that considering i have absolutely not contributed to the forum before

Arnaud
    Last edited by Myxine; 12-07-2012 at 10:24 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: being silly

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, you have cred at LFF too. Just like you, I'm just now finding time for APUG now that LFF is slowing down a bit Everyone has to start somewhere!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still looking for a 6X7 and 6X12 roll back ?? I have both in very good condition with manuals - no box. I'd have to think of a price. Know the 6X12 run from $350 and up , but don't have a clue about the 6X7. If interested I'll come up with a price. Need any 4X5 film backs. Have those too .Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How do u place a classified add on APUG ? Can't seem to see any side bar for that ??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallrat View Post
    Ah, you have cred at LFF too. Just like you, I'm just now finding time for APUG now that LFF is slowing down a bit Everyone has to start somewhere!
    welcome will, good luck with the awesome deal you have going here!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by asianbeer View Post
    How do u place a classified add on APUG ? Can't seem to see any side bar for that ??
    You need to be a subscriber first and then go into the classified tab and take it from there to the appropriate category.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    asianbeer, I will send you a pm tonight on that. I am interested for sure. I am sorry I haven't posted pictures yet but I promise to tonight. I have to put up the Christmas lights today as we have had nonstop rain for 3 weeks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin