Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,736   Posts: 1,515,523   Online: 1093

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Yashica Lynx

Special deal for the second week of Advent. Yashica Lynx 14. This is the last of the Lynx 14 cameras I own, and one I think you'll enjoy. This camera is in great condition showing less than average wear (and some might be more complimentary than that). Everything is working just fine: shutter, aperture, meter, self-timer, smooth focus, clean rangefinder, etc. The 1.4 lens is clear and clean with very nice coating...and there were just a small handful of rangefinders with a lens this fast (and sharp). The Lynx 14 has an interesting meter aparatus...you can see the meter needle through the viewfinder or in the window on top of the camera. Buy this camera (and remind me to include it), and I'll include a battery adapter that will turn the #675 hearing aid battery into a clone of the original mercury battery the Lynx 14 used. One important note: This camera has the mechanical (Copal) shutter, so the battery only powers the meter. This comes with a very nice (almost like new) leather case, too...not the original case but I think a much better case than the original. $80 plus actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international buyers, but check/cash/money order for domestic buyers please.

If questions, please let me know.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yashica Lynx 14 - 2 front.jpg   Yashica Lynx 14 - 2 back.jpg   Yashica Lynx 14 - 2 bottom.jpg   Yashica Lynx 14 - 2 lens.jpg   Yashica Lynx 14 - meter.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    sent pm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a pair of these and I love them. Both of mine have broken film counters and are nowhere near that clean, but they're amazing cameras nonetheless. The lens is plenty usable even wide open, and that big heavy body and leaf shutter makes a great platform for low-light shooting. Good luck with your sale!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brilliant price on a gorgeous camera, I'll be very surprised if this sticks around for long.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still available?

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry but this didn't last as long as a Kardashian marriage...Guess my Advent special was pretty good, eh?
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Great looking copy of a fine camera. My father used one from the last 60's through into the 80's, and loved it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh shucks, does that mean I should stop waiting with baited breath to see if the first 2 PMs fall through?

Shooter
    35mm
    All paid for and being shipped up north today. Sorry. If for any reason I run across another of these, I'll snag it.
    Thanks,
    Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Darnitall! And the search continues for an affordable, fast rangefinder...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin