Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,525   Online: 1112

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Leica M2 in exc+ condition, just CLA'd

I'm selling an M2 camera in excellent condition that has just returned from a full CLA by Youxin Ye and he did an outstanding job on this one. I'm especially impressed with the cleanliness of the viewfinder and rangefinder, the field is totally clear of any dust or inclusions and the framelines look like brand new. Of course, everything else works like new now, shutter speeds perfect, winder silky smooth, shutter button travel sweet. This has the original vulcanite on it and it's in great condition too, I did replace the covering on the rear film door. The cosmetics look great with very little sign of use for its age, there are the typical markings on the top plate from a meter. This model has the lever rewind and no self timer arm, a shooter's preferred model since the front lever gets in the finger's way. Comes with a body cap as shown. The M2 is on the left in all the pictures, please disregard the M3 shown, it has already been sold. thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.

Price is $750.00 Shipped and Paypalled in the USA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAMERA SALE dec2012 016.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 017.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 018.JPG   CAMERA SALE dec2012 019.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Was that a full CLA from Youxin? How's the rangefinder mask? Any separation?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The camera is no longer for sale. Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera has sold on RFF, thanks, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin