Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,958   Online: 882

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Odds and Ends

Cleaning out some of my odds and ends. Thought maybe the folks here could use some of it. I don't have any small boxes sitting around, so basically just asking enough to cover throwing them in some USPS flat rate boxes and gas to drive the PO.

Omega bellows and masking attachments. The bellows have some pinholes in the corners. I had these for an Automega, which I no longer have. They had been forgotten in storage and resurfaced after my move. $20 shipped in the US

Rollei Prego 70. Works fine and is in good user shape with some superficial scratches. Lens is clean and clear. Needs new battery. $20 shipped in the US

Walz 36mm push-on hood and filters. Got this in a misc. lot some time ago and never had a need for them. $20 shipped in the US

3 - Canonet QL17 GIII's. One works fine and is in user cosmetic condition. One tiny mark on front lens that never showed up in any shots I took. Meter was right on last time I used it about a year ago, but do not have correct batteries to double check now. The other two should be considered for parts or repairables. One has fungus and the other looks like it has just the beginnings of it. Shutters work fine on both and IIRC, one had a working meter while the other did not. Also includes a boxed and case flash which works fine, just tested it. $30 shipped for the lot in the US.

Gossen Luna Pro S and Zone VI modified Soligor Spot Sensor II. Both are for repair. The Gossen meter "works" but the readings are off. Not sure what the issue is. The Soligors power light works, but the needle for readings does not. Would be two great meters if anyone knows what they are doing. $20 shipped in the US
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Glacier-13.jpg   Glacier-14.jpg   Glacier-15.jpg   Glacier-17.jpg   Glacier-18.jpg  

flickr

"A good photograph is one that makes the viewer so aware of the subject that they are unaware of the print."- Kodak
    "...if you find afterwards that you made a mistake, the price of the film and chemicals was...tuition!" - greybeard
    "The hard part isnít the decisive moment or anything like that Ė itís getting the film on the reel!" - John Szarkowski

Shooter
    35mm
    PM on the Canonets
    flickr.com/danfogel
    Leica M2, Olympus 35RC, Olympus 35EC, Olympus Trip 35

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

more pics

Had a couple of questions on the one "good" Canonet. Here are a couple of pics of the lens. You can see the spot I an referring to in the more sideways shot (sorry, no photoshop to make a little arrow). You can see on the side of the barrel it got nicked with something and I assume that this is what it is from. The more straight on shot shows the lens more straight on and the mark can't be seen, showing it's not deep a deep scratch or anything like that. I will add that when I took a closer look for pics, I noticed fungus in the edges of the viewfinder. I didn't even look through the viewfinder of this one, since I knew it had worked before and I shot with it fine before. Again though, I am by no means representing these as collectors' pieces. The user won't win a beauty contest, but it will still take nice shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canonet-13.jpg   canonet-14.jpg   canonet-15.jpg  
    flickr

"A good photograph is one that makes the viewer so aware of the subject that they are unaware of the print."- Kodak
    "...if you find afterwards that you made a mistake, the price of the film and chemicals was...tuition!" - greybeard
    "The hard part isnít the decisive moment or anything like that Ė itís getting the film on the reel!" - John Szarkowski

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Didn't think that the Canonets would garnish that much attention! I think it is safe to say the Canonets are sold pending funds.
    flickr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Meters are SPF
    flickr

Shooter
    35mm
    PM on Canonets withdrawn.
    flickr.com/danfogel

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If that PM withdrawal implies a SPF-withdrawal as well...

...dibs.

Shooter
    35mm
    It does. Enjoy.
    flickr.com/danfogel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Cold,

I had four people in-line for it, including Dan when I marked it SPF. The second person in-line ended up taking them Sorry.

Canonets and meters are now both sold.

Aaron
    flickr

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin