Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,732   Online: 846

Shooter
    35mm

Kodak Retina IIa

It has come time to sell my trusty Retina IIa. It is not getting the kind of use that it deserves so I feel that I must pass it on to its next home.
    Mechanically this camera is pretty perfect. The lens is beautifully clear with no scratches or fungus. All of the shutter speeds work and are accurate. The aperture blades are clean and the selector moves smoothly. The tiny little bellows are in perfect shape with no separation and no holes of any kind. The rangefinder is accurate and quite contrasty, although as with all of these old Retinas the viewfinder is a bit dark compared to newer cameras.
    The outside of the camera shows a bit of wear, but nothing beyond normal use. There is one missing piece of leatherette on the top of the front door. It was missing when I got the camera and I kind of like cameras that show how they have lived so I left it. The front door opens and close smoothly and the latch works well. Overall a great, German made camera that can bring lots of joy to a new owner. Oh, I almost forgot. The great think about the Retina IIa over the later models is the wind lever is in the proper place on top of the camera. None of this bottom wind nonsense.
    $80 plus shipping
    Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested.
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0921.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	360.1 KB 
ID:	61208

Name:	DSCF0922.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	358.0 KB 
ID:	61209

Name:	DSCF0923.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	428.8 KB 
ID:	61210

Name:	DSCF0924.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	474.7 KB 
ID:	61211

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump and price drop.
    $60 plus shipping.

Shooter
    35mm
    sent pm

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin