Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,310   Online: 896

Thread: Fed 3b

Shooter
    35mm

Fed 3b

Up for sale is my Fed 3b with Industar 61 l/d 53mm f2.8 lens.
    The Fed is in good shape with no dents or scratches. All of the shutter speeds work and are accurate. The shutter curtains look good with no holes or burn marks. I used this camera for about 8 months before I replaced it with a Canon L1 so I no longer use this one. This camera got me hooked on LTM cameras and it was a great intro for not much money. The rangefinder is accurate and quite contrasty and the viewfinder is surprisingly clear and bright.
    The Industar is in pretty good shape. The glass is clear with no scratches or fungus and only a little bit of dust which doesn't effect the image. When I got it I had the lens cleaned out and re-lubed so the focus is smooth.
    $60 plus shipping

now for some picts
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0925.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	328.9 KB 
ID:	61212

Name:	DSCF0926.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	368.4 KB 
ID:	61213

Name:	DSCF0927.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	407.4 KB 
ID:	61214

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Reasonable price for a nice RF body. I like the look of the 3a a little better, but it's a lot harder to find. I quite like my 3b.

If you want to try RF photography, this would be a good starting place.

I don't know the seller, just hoping the camera finds a good home.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    bump and price drop,
    $50 plus shipping

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin