Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,869   Online: 1022

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Genuine Konica Lens Hood rare multi-tasking accessory

For those of you who may be facing the possibility of downsizing, you already know how important it is to have things which provide dual or multiple purposes. Spatial economy and all that. Sort of like starving student days with a little twist: today you have things that you need to convert into money and as a starving student you couldn't have things because you didn't have money. Anyhow, this fine aluminum Konica lens hood was originally designed for a Konica rangefinder which had an outside lens diameter of ~57mm. It can easily be used on any other rangefinder with that same lens diameter, and because of the clever mounting style, you can use it on lenses with smaller outer diameters. But wait...the story doesn't end there, and I think you probably knew it wouldn't. Look at the size of that opening. That's about the same diameter as the hose on your indoor/outdoor vacuum? Aha...now you have a special attachment for sucking up sawdust or removing fleas from the dog or whatever. And what about that jar of salsa you like to put on your eggs in the morning? Same diameter? Pretty close. So getting the salsa back into the jar will be much easier now that you have a customized funnel. Have a spare lens cap with the right diameter? Tighten the hood over it and flip it upside down and you have an avant-garde (which is French for "another man's trash") nut dish. Is that all you could do with it? Oh, not at all, but for me to continue down this path could be dangerous. At any moment you could fall asleep and bang your head down onto your desktop. I think a clever person like you could think of hundreds of possibilities, and most of them will come to you when you are the proud owner of this fine asset.

$10 plus the actual cost of postage.

PayPal ok for international buyers but check, cash, money order for domestic buyers, please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Konica Hood 1.jpg   Konica Hood 2.jpg   Konica Hood 3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use this shade on my Contax D25mm lens. I's a nice hood for those interested.

Shooter
    35mm
    This one is sold.
    Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin