Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,207   Online: 1024

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One of the Toya #0 boards has sold and shipped...lots more where they came from

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Many more of the boards are still available. You know you need one

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any Linhof 0 boards left?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tony, I have many of the #0 boards left. They are Toyo boards, but fit my Wista VX like a glove and I feel assured that they would fit on your camera. I have already sent a couple of these boards to OZ, so shipping is not a problem. I also have a couple of Wista #1 boards, but at a slightly higher cost. PM me if you would like one or two of these boards. BTW shipping would be about $12.00

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: Lens Board Blowout

PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    Are there linhof/wista type copal#1 and #3 board with a notch?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have sold most of the boards that I had and of all the boards, none had a notch. I know the significance of the notched hole in the board, but frankly have never seen one or for that matter found a need for one. I have found that most lenses fit just slightly differently on each camera and I would not want to be limited in how I can place the shutter on the board. If it is important that you have a notch, then use a dremel tool and notch the board yourself. If there is a screw on the shutter that is not allowing the shutter to lie flat on the board, then remove it and move on. All of the lenses that I have had the screw removed long ago or never had one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin