Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,906   Posts: 1,521,418   Online: 1001

Thread: FS: Two Eyecups

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Two Eyecups

Here are 2 eyecups, and I really do not remember what they fit. One is a Mamiya eyecup, however I don't recall if it is medium format or 35mm or what. The other was in a box of Nikon stuff, and I want to say it was used with either an F or F2, but I'm not certain. At any rate, they're yours for $2 plus $2 in postage. Unless this is something you really need, domestic sale only on this, please...cash, check, money order.

Hey wait just a minute. Looking at one of these gives me an idea. What's the problem with an eye patch? Yes, of course...you can't see out of it. Well, here you go. A liberated eye patch, matey. Shiver me mainsails and all that. Just take a look at our model sporting the eyepatch of the new age. I should raise the price, but I won't. But don't tarry. I only have these two.

If questions, please ask.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eyecup 1.jpg   Eyecup 2.jpg   Eyecup Model.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not interested in the merch but just wanted to comment on that handsome devil that is modeling here.
    Do you happen to have his agent or contact info for a stock golfing shoot I have comming up.

Shooter
    35mm
    I probably better speak for the devil tonight. His agent is still recovering. Terrible situation...just horrible, really. Seems he accidentally stepped on a rattlesnake the other day. Fortunately he wasn't bitten. We think the snake held back as a matter of professional courtesy.

If this involves actually shooting at the model, I believe he'll need the standard rich and famous contract. Want me to draw one up?
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As long as the contract doesn't require my overpaid assistant to pick out any green m&m's that might turn up in green room refreshments,

I think we can negotiate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh, you missed it by THAT much! I have it on good authority from movie director Christopher Nolan that if only you'd had your agent send him an 8x10 glossy that added a top hat and an umbrella to that guise, he would have written you into the latest Batman movie as The Penguin. But now the Dark Knight movie trilogy is over. There goes your skyrocket to fame, sorry to say!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hmmm, maybe a re-make of "Then Came Bronson?" "The Gong Show?" "Joanie Loves Chachi?" "My Mother the Car?"
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    My mention of a "Joanie Loves Chachi" remake must have worked. The eyecups are gone and hopefully the collective IQ of the nation will not be further threatened.
    Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin