Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,487   Posts: 1,571,318   Online: 854

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Relatively new Minolta SLR case

Relatively new or really new? Well, it was really new when I got it, but for about 5 or 6 months I carried a camera that fit in it, so now it is only almost new because I used it. I think it was a Ricoh XR2, and I think I intended to sell the case with that camera, but somehow I forgot. Anyhow, this fine leather case was made originally for a Minolta AE model, and I've learned a few other SLR models will fit in it. It is very nice, and something I think you should put under your Christmas tree. If your wife asks, just tell her it is a new style of purse and all the ladies (and a few of the men) in Paris are carrying them this season.

$7 plus the actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international, check/cash/money order for domestic please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minolta case.jpg   Minolta case 2.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin