Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,547   Posts: 1,544,523   Online: 1015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

FS: The $4 lens table

Think of this post as a card table in my front yard with me sitting behind it. On that table are several screwmount (M42) lenses--with the exception of one Helios (as noted). You can buy any of them for $4 each, or you can buy all of them for $4 each plus the actual cost of shipping, naturally.

So what's on the table?

We have:

1. Hanimex 35mm / 3.5. Fixed aperture type, good glass, very good condition, smooth focus action, aperture down to 22 and takes very nice pictures.
    2. Vivitar 135mm / 2.8. Has good, in nice to very nice condition, aperture is good but doesn't seem to open completely (and I don't know what that is about, but I'm nearly positive it isn't a tumor). Focus action good, hood a bit loose, some dust. Has auto/manual selector and aperture down to 32.
    3. Portertown 135mm / 2.8. Very good to excellent, good glass, tight hood, fine aperture. Takes terrific pictures.
    4. JC Penney (Japanese) 135mm / 2.8. Very good to excellent. Hoodless, fine glass, auto/manual selector, smooth focus, fine aperture.
    5. RMC Tokina Zoom 80-200 / 4.5. Very good to excellent, good glass, hoodless, no zoom creep, takes great pictures, close focusing zoom, smooth action.
    6. Helios 44-2 lenses. Actually this is a two for one deal. One is 39mm mount and one is 42mm mount. Both are well used but both have smooth action. The glass in the 39mm is better but by no means perfect. Still it takes very good pictures, and I believe you could swap the lens elements from one to the other in these lenses.
    7. 3x multiplier (APS brand with caps)
    8. 2x multiplier (Vivitar with case and caps)

If questions, please ask.

PayPal ok for international but check/cash/money order for domestic, please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vivitar 135mm.jpg   Vivitar doubler.jpg   Hanimex 35mm.jpg   Helios 1.jpg   Helios 3.jpg  

JC Penney Zoom.jpg   Portertown 135mm.jpg   Tokina Zoom.jpg   Tripler.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Will you ever run out of new and interesting ways to sell your wares? nice idea, I like yard sales, oops, its starting to rain, better get everything inside. GLWS, Bob Nancarrow

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent on #1 and #6

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Also interested in #6, both of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The helios will be a fun lens for whoever gets them.!

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the compliment Bob.
    The nice thing about an imaginary yard sale is so many things don't bother me (heat, rain, cold, darkness, dogs, etc) and I almost never suffer pilferage.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    #1 and #6 are gone. The rest wait in loneliness here on the imaginary card table.
    Jon

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: The $4 lens table

Wish these were LF haha

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm

Buck Cannon takes over...

While shaving this morning, I was thinking that maybe some of the things Iíve offered here on good old APUG arenít selling because the listings lack excitement. I mean, just how exciting are old cameras and lenses? Hardly anybody is going to try to turn what Iím writing into a Hollywood movie. Well, okay maybe if Billy Crystal and Bette Middler simultaneously need another payday. But otherwise, I doubt it.

So, right here on APUG, Iím going to write a suspense novel with a complex plotÖsome international intrigue in hope of selling some camerasÖand lenses...and other things of course...popcorn will be available during intermission at $5 a sack. Lenses and lens multipliers at $4 each plus cost of postage.

Section I

Chapter one:
    Buck Cannon drove downtown looking like an agitated version of a younger Sean Connery. He kicked open the door of Hodpeckerís Camera Repair and said in a gruff voice "My Mamiya got busted." His girlfriend Nymphia Scooterpie followed him in, her fingertip seductively pulling down her pouty lower lip and moving like 115 pounds of intoxicating smoke. Elmo Hodpecker, a very large but usually courteous man, reaches under the counter and pulls out a sawed-off shotgun. Pointing it at Buck, he says "Oh, yeah? Well your Mama can keep my Mama company. Sheís doing 3 to 5 for writing bad checks down at the Piggly Wiggly. So go tell your priest about it, punk." Buck spits out his cigarette, narrows his steely blue eyes into 2 slits and says "Something doesn't make sense here. First, I donít smoke. Second, Piggly Wiggly closed all their stores 15 years ago. That means your Mama couldnít have dropped bad paper there 3 to 5 years ago. Do you think I flunked out of first grade? Its starting to look like you just donít want to fix my Mamiya." Nymphia reaches around Buck and into his jeans to get the keys to the Gremlin. She says "Buck, Iím going to 7-11 to get a cherry Slurpee. You want me to get you some Slim Jims and Twinkies for lunch?"

Chapter two:
    Thirty two timezones to the East, Russian President Vitaly Jackavonovich is nervously pacing the floor of his dacha while his girlfriend, Ahna Mata Poeia reclines indolently on the chaise. He picks up the phone and dials his friend Texas Governor Preston Pusbucket. "Preston, my friend," he says "I need your help. I need a man capable of telling me what the Japanese are doing. You knowÖI do not always trust them." Preston lobs an empty Pearl beer bottle at the trash can in his office and misses by a yard. It skittles across the floor in front of his secretary, Mildred. "Aw, hell, Jack," says Preston "This sounds like a job for Buck Cannon." Vitaly says "My name is not Jack." Preston replies "Whatever" and opens another bottle of Pearl.

Chapter three:
    Preston calls Buckís cell phone, which is always in the front pocket of his jeans. He has the ringer off but the vibrate function enabled when the call from the Governor comes in. Buck and Elmo are like two cobras locked in a mutual death stare, concentrating on the slightest move. "Doggone it, Nymphia" yells BuckÖ"quit fondling my williediddle while Elmo is pointing a shotgun at me." At this point Elmo rolls his eyes and mutters something about the dumbing down of America and how his tax dollars are just totally wasted because of this Robin Hood school funding scheme and all these stupid reality shows. He fires above Buckís head and Buck wets his pants as he is running out the door.

Chapter four:
    Buck slides into the Gremlin as he takes Prestonís call. Nymphia hits the gas and heads instinctively toward the airport. This isnít exactly her first rodeo. "Buck" says Preston "I need you to go to Japan and tell me what those guys are doing." Buck says "Which guys? There are about 127,417,244 guys over there." Preston looks skyward and mutters "Oh man, I knew that Robin Hood plan was a mistake. The GOVERNMENT, Buck. Tell me what those government guys are doing." Buck thinks to himself "Why doesnít he just call and ask them?" Then he remembers "Preston Pusbucket canít speak Japanese and he is wasted almost every day." "Sure thing, Preston," replies Buck as he slips his broken Mamiya into his case.

Chapter Five:
    Buck unwraps a Slim Jim on the plane heading for Tokyo. He reaches into his case and removes his Mamiya. He thinks to himself "Maybe I should just sell this doggone thing. The prices are really falling off the cliff on all this medium format gearÖI wonder if that is the fiscal cliff all the politicians have been so worried about." Then he nods off, dreaming about his idea to solve the taxation problem present in the USA today.

~~intermission~~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wonderful Jon.....I look forward to the continued adventures of Buck, his Mamiya and, of course, Nymphia
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin