Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,614   Online: 793

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

RB67 Pro-S Kit w/ 3 Lenses - $500

Up for sale is my RB67 kit:

• RB67 Pro-S Body (KEH bargain condition; 1 issue w/ landscape-portrait orientation indicator described below)
    • 3x RB67 Pro-S 120 Backs (1 w/ Issue Described Below)
    • 180mm f/4.5 K/L Lens (Excellent, w/ front & Rear Caps)
    • 127mm f/3.5 K/L Lens (LNIB, w/ front & Rear Caps, w/ RZ adapter ring)
    • 90mm f/3.5 K/L Lens (Perfect glass, shutter & aperture blades, but 1 issue described below; w/front cap)
    • Mamiya No. 1 & No. 2 Extension Tubes (Excellent)
    • 2x 77mm Mamiya No. 1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hoods (Excellent)
    • Printed Instruction Manual
    • Replacement Foam Kit for several 120 Film Backs
    • Vivitar ND8 77mm Filter (Unused)

Minor Issues:

As noted above, the landscape-orientation indicator beneath the focusing screen does not work -- only the portrait-orientation framelines are visible. I find it easy enough to estimate the framelines for the landscape orientation, however.

From APUG member drumlin: "One issue I've found with the kit is that the mounting flange on the 90mm is a little out of round, so it's harder to mount than the 180. It does mount properly however, and doesn't affect the operation of the camera in any way." This lens is just a touch harder to mount than a normal K/L lens, but it's no big deal and works beautifully.

From APUG member drumlin: "1 has some spacing issues (I still get 9 good frames per 120 roll) The other 2 have exhibited no problems (KEH BGN)" My comments: I have not used the one back with the described issue. The two backs I do use work perfectly.

Background & Terms:

I purchased this camera from an APUG forum member, drumlin, in April 2012. I've used it for eight months, and have fallen in love with it. Unfortunately, I need to sell it due to unexpected medical expenses. (My second daughter's routine, problem-free birth ended up costing $3,000 out of pocket, far more than the $500 the insurance company estimated!)

Shipping is going to be a bit pricy, since the kit is rather heavy. I'll estimate $40 to the US, insured -- I can fit everything in a large box, but it's heavy. If the actual shipping ends up being less than $40, I'll refund the difference.

Payment via Paypal, with you paying the Paypal fees. I'll donate 2% to APUG. US purchases only, please, unless you're willing to work with me on figuring out (and bearing the cost of) insured international shipping cost and waiting for your payment to clear from Paypal to my bank account before I ship.

I've attached some pictures I've taken with this camera over the past couple of months, as well as some iPhone snapshots of the stuff that I'm selling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0668.JPG   IMG_0667.JPG   IMG_0669.JPG   IMG_0673.JPG   img189-Edit-Edit-2.jpg  

img149.jpg   8280366206_41da3ba528_c.jpg  
    Last edited by dpn; 12-17-2012 at 12:57 AM. Click to view previous post history.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump! My photos may be sub-par, but this is a really nice kit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pic #5 is amazing!

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump. Reasonable offers entertained!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent. Thank you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I had the cash in hand this kit would be sold... and I wasn't even looking to buy an RB.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This is still for sale, but I need to limit the sale to the US. Due to the size and weight of the items, it's prohibitively expensive for me to ship securely overseas.

$500 shipped (parcel post w/ insurance) to the US. I'll eat the Paypal fees, shipping, and make an APUG donation.

Thanks,

Dan

Shooter
    35mm

RB67

I suppose the RZadapter on the 127mm is needed on all 3 KL LENSES.? Could you be a little more specific as to the mounting issue with the 90mm. Is edge corner sharpness affected in any way?

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    1. Regarding the adapter ring, here's what is on B&H's web site: "When removed, K/L lenses, with the exception of the 75mm shift and 500mm APO, can be used on all RB and RB Pro S cameras." Since this is a RB Pro S body, I removed the ring when I purchased the 127mm lens from KEH. It's included in this lot. I never had rings for either the 90mm or 180mm lenses.

2. For the 90mm lens, the mounting issue is *very* minor; it just takes a touch more force to mount the 90mm lens in the body than it does to mount the 127mm or 180mm lenses because one part of the bayonet mount is out of round. The optics are entirely unaffected by this, and they're perfect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin