Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,292   Online: 1144

Shooter
    35mm

Summicron 50, Elmarit 90, Konica 50f2, Voigtlander 15f4.5

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. Please add 3% if use paypal. I also accept USPS MO or personal check. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail with full insurance and tracking at the cost of the buyer. Please email or PM me for more sample pictures taken with the lenses or more pictures of the lenses.

Leica Summicron 50mm f2 E39 S/N 390X,XXX $1500
    Lense is in like new condition with perfect glass. Barrel is clean, I don’t see any wear at all. It is the latest version with the built in lense hood. Come with front, rear caps, and soft case.

Leica Elmarit 90mm f2.8 E46 S/N 3,556,XXX $1500
    Glass is perfect. Latest version. Barrel does have some paint wear around the edges but overall it is in excellent condition. Comes with front, rear caps, and soft pouch

Konica 50mm f2 M mount $650
    Like is in mint condition with very little if any signs of use. Comes with front, rear caps and manual. Performance wise it is similar to the Summicron. I don't mind keeping either one

Voigtlander 15mm Super Wide Heliar LTM mount w/ matching Voigtlander Viewfinder $375
    Great little UWA lense. Works great on Leica bodies with a LTM-M mount. Also works for Sony Nex with an adapter. Comes with front cap only.

Shooter
    35mm
    Elmarit 90mm

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Prices reduced
    Leica Summicron 50mm f2 E39 S/N 390X,XXX $1400
    Lense is in like new condition with perfect glass. Barrel is clean, I don’t see any wear at all. It is the latest version with the built in lense hood. Come with front, rear caps, and soft case.

Leica Elmarit 90mm f2.8 E46 S/N 3,556,XXX $1400
    Glass is perfect. Latest version. Barrel does have some paint wear around the edges but overall it is in excellent condition. Comes with front, rear caps, and soft pouch

Konica 50mm f2 M mount $600
    Like is in mint condition with very little if any signs of use. Comes with front, rear caps and manual. Performance wise it is similar to the Summicron. I don't mind keeping either one

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin