Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,203   Posts: 1,531,650   Online: 1158

Shooter
    Multi Format

Perfect Iskra! Serviced by Fedka.com Automat Loading works perfectly!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0278.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	447.6 KB 
ID:	61426This is a perfect Iskra, I bought it from Maiku, on RFF, and then had it serviced by Fedka, in the Ukraine, by a master of Iskra service.
    The auto film counter works perfectly, and the frame spacing is perfect with 12 frames on every roll.
    The lens is sharp at all apertures, glass and camera are very clean.
    Some example rolls are posted.

The camera looks like it was barely used, but since acquiring the Agfa Super Isolette, on which this camera is based, This one doesn't get much use.

It's a pocket Hasselblad, for $255 including shipping and paypal fees it's a great deal

Make it yours with a paypal to sekharni@mac.com if you are in the US or Canada I will ship for free by FEDEX 2nd day, inclusive

If anywhere else in the world, will add shipping, at actual cost, please pm and I will send you a paypal invoice, and adjust after actual shipping
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0279.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	683.7 KB 
ID:	61424Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L9997996.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	61425

check out my feedback at RFF
    http://www.rangefinderforum.com/phot...ction=readfeed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The spacing does look great. This camera gives a very sharp image with a very interesting and distinct 3D rendering, I think even better than the Super Isolette rendering, GLWS. Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Bob! The auto loading feature is really nice. In some ways it's better than the Super Isolette, Better viewfinder, with larger image and contrastier rangefinder spot. The Russian optics are really superb and are rumored to be Zeiss glass. I would use it, but I have a Super Isolette now, and don't use it as much. It really deserves to be used

Nik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You will not get a fully functioning medium 'legend' for under $30.

Folders that need new bellows may fit your bill if you can either make bellows or use a batch job that may prevent the camera from folding, but function otherwise. If so, several models (Isolette, Nettar etc, etc) with a triplet lens (Novar, Apotar and many others) can be found and they only depend on the owners willingness to give you a fair price (some are blind to the holes or think they add to the beauty of the camera)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a couple of Iskras ( a model 1 and a model 2), and they produce brilliant results...
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Andrew It's a great camera! I'm open to reasonable offers from someone who will appreciate and use this camera

Thanks
    Nik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Iskra is sold on rangefinder forum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin