Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,102   Online: 844

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Stereo Realist 35mm camera and case

"David White Company Stereo Realist 1947 model 1041" At least, that's what it says on the tag that was attached to the camera when my dearest brought it home. Serial number A36274 engraved on the bottom and "David H. White Company, Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A. Patent Applied For" is molded inside the film chamber. Also has a sticker "Bass Camera Co. Since 1910" inside the film back. The camera takes two photos from two different lenses simultaneously onto 35mm film, which once developed can be viewed in a stereo viewer giving a 3D effect. Lens apertures go from f//3.5 to f/22 and the shutter speeds are from 1 sec. to 1/150 sec. plus Bulb and Time. The shutter worked smoothly a dozen times or so but it now stuck open. Lens apertures work ok though. Focusing dial turns smoothly but I have no idea whether it's doing what it's supposed to or whether it's accurately calibrated. Frankly, I don't know how it works or even whether it works; I just want to get rid of it. Includes a nice leather ever-ready case all for the princely sum of $10 plus shipping. I take Paypal and USPS (United States Postal Service ONLY!) money orders. Thanks for looking!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5487.JPG   IMG_5488.JPG   IMG_5490.JPG   IMG_5492.JPG   IMG_5493.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin