Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,906   Posts: 1,555,862   Online: 913

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Assorted Lens cleaning tissue booklets

I have no idea where this came from: it looks like the start of an incipient collection. It can be your collection, for the tiny, tiny price of $5 plus postage.

What you get here is the 1947-48 catalog of Central Camera Company in Chicago. They're still there, too, although I'm pretty sure they won't honor these prices. You also get six assorted packets of lens cleaning tissue:

• Crystal-Brite
    • Camera Craftsmen (Lafayette, IN)
    • Kodak Lens Cleaning paper
    • Dasco (David Specialty Company) Lens Tissue
    • Reeve Angel Lens Paper
    • One unmarked packet

All have some tissue remaining in them although I doubt that it's all there. Go wild! Paypal or USPS money order.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5494.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump! Found another booklet of lens cleaning tissue I'll throw in. Instant collection! Looks great next to your old cameras.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Large Format
    Okay. I'll take it.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold!

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin