Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,828   Posts: 1,582,110   Online: 1070

Shooter
    Multi Format

For sale - Canon EF 17-40L series lens with Canon Hood and Sony UV filter

Hi guys

Ever since I bought my 28-70L lens I don't seem to use this lens much, and I don't know why? Especially because it's a really, really nice lens to use on film or digital.

The autofocus is great (fast and accurate), the zoom is smooth through it's entire zoom range, and the glass (lenses) are very clean (no haze, fungus, mould etc..). There are a couple of very slight cleaning marks on the coating of the front element (and I only saw these for the first time holding the lens in direct sunlight!). I've had the lens a few years - it's been used, but not abused.

I've been sorting through my gear, and have decided to sell this lens - hopefully someone else will get more use out of it than I am. It comes compete with the correct Canon hood (which has a few marks on it), and works perfectly, locking onto the front of the lens perfectly (the lens never came with one when I bought it so I bought a second hand hood), and a Sony UV filter.

I'll post a few photos later today, but if you are interested please let me know.

Nearly forgot - I'm asking $525 Including registered postage world wide (or $500 posted in OZ) - payment via paypal, and a donation to APUG.

Cheers

Andrew
    A camera is only a black box with a hole in it....

my blog...some film, some digital http://andrewk1965.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format

some pics as promised..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0316.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	61480Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0311.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	61485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_IGP0320.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	61486
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _IGP0314.jpg   _IGP0321.jpg   _IGP0323.jpg  
    Last edited by Andrew K; 12-19-2012 at 06:54 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin