Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,288   Posts: 1,535,347   Online: 769

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Analyser Pro darkroom f-stop timer/analyser from RH Designs

I never thought I'd do this! My printing has changed significantly over the last 2 years and my Analyser Pro does not get the attention it deserves. This is a fine machine, with amazing capabilites for the darkroom worker. It's in beautiful condition inside and out! The only "issue" is that the small rubber feet have moved a little from their original place underneath the unit. Of course these can be reglued without a problem. This comes with everything just as I received it from Richard at RH Designs. It has the user and calibration manuals (these are also available online), the calibration negative and small comparison prints, the footswitch, and of course the probe. I payed about $375 not including shipping, etc. I'll sell for $250 net (i.e., not inlcuding PayPal fees and shipping). I think this is a great deal for this fine machine. It's configured for North American voltage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Analyzer Pro.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sale pending....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Been looking for one of these and I missed out! Arg!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The analyser is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin