Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,488   Online: 940

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Pentax 645n with SMC Pentax-FA 645 f/2.8 75mm lens and 120 back

Hello,

I am selling my Pentax 645n with a SMCPentax-FA 645 f/2.8 75mm lens and a 120 back.

I bought this camera from KEH last yearin excellent plus condition. It is in fantastic overall condition andI would rate the lens and camera in excellent shape. There are no dents, scratches, or dings on the camera and all the functions are working perfectly. The lens is free of dust, fungus, and haze, and also works really well. I have only shot10 rolls of film through it. The only reason I am selling it isbecause I find myself using my rangefinders more and this camera isjust sitting.

Anyways, if you have any questions orare interested please let me know. $400 plus shipping. I will shipwithin North America which will likely cost $30 insured.

Thanks for looking.

Riun

pics: http://s1123.beta.photobucket.com/us...04609974650439

Shooter
    35mm
    btt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin