Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,447   Online: 787

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: A pair of original Diana Cameras

I am cleaning out my camera collection, and will be listing some of my cameras for sale. I have an eclectic mix of reasonable cameras, some are for show and some are to shoot. I am finding that I really enjoy shooting with a more limited mix of camera gear, so I will be thinning the heard.

I have this nice pair of Diana 120 cameras for sale. The camera on top (right) is the nicer of the two. It came in the box pictured below with two Diana manuals inside! It comes with an original Diana cap, but does not have the strap. There is a small amount of tape residue on top by the B/T selector. Other than that, it looks "as new" and never used out of a 50 year old box.

Diana #2 (left) has some wear and has been a shooter some time in its life. It has a small piece of plastic missing from the back of the camera, as well as a tab missing inside the camera to hold the take up spool in place. I think both of these problems can be solved with a little bit of electrical or gaffers tape. This camera does not have the lens cap, but has an attached strap.

Functions on both cameras are working properly. Both come with metal take up spools inside.

This would be great for someone looking to get into the plastic camera groove,and a pair of original Diana's to boot! I have not had the chance to run any film through either of these cameras. I hope someone out there can take them and make some awesome plastic camera art!

$35 for the pair plus shipping.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would like to purchase these cameras please. sending PM.
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    if these don't sell, i'll take them.
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Paypal payment sent to you Steve.
    Sam H.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The Diana's are sold pending payment. Thanks everyone for your interest!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin