Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,770   Online: 1039

Shooter
    35mm

Three Compact Hot-Shoe Strobes from the Classic SLR Film Era

I am selling three small hot-shoe strobes. They are all working great and are priced to sell and fun to use. I can take a personal check, money order, or cash in payment.

- Kinetic all manual flash. Exposure guide on the back. Uses two AA batteries. Price: $5 plus shipping

- Panasonic PE-201C auto/manual flash with two ranges setting in auto mode. Instruction table on the back - easy to use if you know flashes of this type. Very reliable and it also has a jack for a cable (not included). Uses 4XAA cells. Price: $6 plus shipping

- Kamero all manual flash. Has an exposure calculator wheel on the back. Uses 2xAA cells. Kamero also made some pretty nice third party SLR lenses in their day, and like the lenses this is sort of retro-chic. I had to file the battery contacts to clean them up, but it works great. Price: $4 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flashes-2.JPG   flashes-1.JPG  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Three Compact Hot-Shoe Strobes from the Classic SLR Film Era

Can any of those be set as flash slaves reacting to other flashes going off?

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good morning Dave, I would like to purchase all three strobes please. Sending PM.
    Sam H.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sale pending. In answer to the question, with a hot-shoe flash slave accessory these flashes can be slaved - it's a very useful technique, particularly for interior shots of any extent.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thanks for the answer despite the non sale, I'm not looking for a separate device, it's actually that I want to put a small flash INTO something so I just am looking for some kind of small flash with a slave photocell that goes off when a separate strobe goes off and the photocell senses that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin