Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,866   Online: 836

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    LOL - I actually bought a mamiya 6, after hearing that it was sharper than the Makina. But Nope, it did not have the feel of the Makina Plaubel 67 (and the copy I received was also not perfect), so I returned that and did not bother looking for another.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hard to beat the Plaubel... it still hasn't sold for $1650 which is so sad.... it means I can keep using it until someone needs it. Perhaps I will take it to France for a holiday next month.
    I do not want to sell the grip and I won't let it go for $1250 as one chap offered. It is worth far more.

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS..Plaubel Makina 67... original owner

Any object is worth what somebody will pay for it right now.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Shall I take the plaubel to France for a holiday.... or a hasselblad 501C?????? Decisions..... or will someone buy it?

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have been watching this thread as I have one that from time to time I think about selling, but really didn't know how much to ask. It has been my favorite and it is a terrific camera.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think USD 1650 is a reasonable price, considering the condition of this piece. Believe it or not, the handgrip alone is worth around USD300 and it is very very hard to find as a stand alone item. The hood is around USD 150 - 200, also difficult to find.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    push

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Pm'ed

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, the Plaubel is still available and still working great.... $1600 and you pay the shipping. Let me know but please, no low ball offers. I will consider selling the camera without the grip and without the lens shade for $1400 plus shipping/insurance.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bbbbbump!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin