Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,641   Online: 857

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Kodak 5L E-6 kit *opened box, but all bottles unopened*

Bought this last year to do some "experimenting" with extreme pushing(5+ stops) for a specific "look" I was going to try for a small project, but I killed it. So this remains.

As stated above, box has been opened(by me), and all bottles are intact.

***Please note: This will need to be shipped "Hazmat" via UPS Ground due to its contents. I will pack it very safely. IT WILL COST MORE DUE TO CONTENTS CLASSIFICATION***

USA ONLY due to shipping hassles.

$100 + shipping costs(please send me your zip so I can get you a quote

Paypal or USPS Money Order please

5% to APUG

thanks,

Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: Kodak 5L E-6 kit *opened box, but all bottles unopened*

Darn I wish I understood the E-6 process better when it comes to the many bottle kits, the Arista E-6 you mix together and get 3 bottles, this looks like you DON'T mix together and needs like 6 separate baths... But does it last longer? I don't process enough to need giant amounts of it if it won't last once opened... Anyone?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There is E6 six baths used in pro-labs and E6 three baths which is usually aimed to amateurs. It has been ages since last time I processed slides, so I may be wrong, but I'd say that both kits are able to process the same amount of film, just the 6-baths can offer more control.
    Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas
    http://imaginarymagnitude.net/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And this kit has been SOLD and shipped, thanks Frobozz!

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin