Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,219   Online: 767

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nikon 50mm f3.5 Micro Ai`ed

I have been a member for a while, but only today bought a subscription. I have bought few items here and now want to sell a few items. I have a lot of feedback on RFF.

If you want to buy please send your PayPal address, so I can send an invoice.

Shipping is not included. I will ship via EMS. Shipping will be between and 17$ and 25 $ USD.

I will NOT change the shipping invoice, so do not ask. You cannot pay with the gift option.

Price 90USD.

Nikon 55mm f3.5 AI-s. The lens has not been cleaned, lubricated or adjusted. But is clean. There is only internal dust. The lens mounts, focuses, and stops down on the Nikon FE I have for sale. If you want to use this lens on Nikon digital SLR please check the internet to make sure you will get auto-focus and full exposure with your particular body.

Overall Condition: Excellent. The outer body is undamaged. There are no dents, scratches or scuffs. The filter ring is not damage, so the filter screws on and off without problems.

Lens Condition: Very Good to Excellent. There is no haze, mold, fungus or cloudiness. There is a little internal dust. There are no other problems with the lens.

Focusing Condition: Focusing is smooth and accurate. Manual focus mode there is no slippage. Focus is accurate throughout the distance range.

Aperture Blade Condition: The aperture blades close down nicely. I can set the aperture setting manually with the aperture ring on the camera. The lens aperture lock locks firmly into place to ensure aperture priority when using it on a auto-focus camera. The blades are very clean. There is no oil or dirt

Notes: There is a front cap, but no rear lens cap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2156.JPG   IMG_2152.JPG   IMG_2150.JPG   IMG_2160.JPG   IMG_2162.JPG  

Last edited by Maiku2008; 12-27-2012 at 10:45 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Forgot the price!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    pretty sure i don't want it, but you neglect, so far as i can see, to mention a price. Pretty hefty shipping, where are u located.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I am in Japan. Shipping is via EMS only. It is traceable and insured.

I forgot the price because my1-year was crying wanting daddy to pick him up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by summicron1 View Post
    Pretty hefty shipping
    Seriously? I pay more for shipping from Germany, and that certainly isn't overseas.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    SOLD

Shooter
    Multi Format

Aargh!

Would I have loved that lens. And I'm in Saitama, about fifteen minutes from Ikebukuro, in Tokyo. Where are you at?

If you get more gear to sell, especially Nikon, post here first, before any auction sites. Yoroshiku.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin