Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,056   Posts: 1,561,384   Online: 1042

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Metz 45CL-4 flash w/ Mamiya 645 adapter

This is the rechargable battery version of the 45CL. It came with a Mamiya 645 kit I bought last year so it also has the SCA 396 adapter for the Mamiya 645 for TTL metering. If you aren't familiar with this flash, it has a detechable platform for mounting the camera and the head tilts in 6 steps from horizontal to vertical.

I charged the battery enough to verify that it takes a charge and flashes manually. I have not tried using it with the camera but the entire kit was very well taken care of so I expect it will work. Mechanically I'd say this is a 10, cosmetically I would rate it at a 9 for a few scuff marks on the flash handle. The charger and mounting platform are included so it is ready to use.

I'm asking $200 and will cover the shipping cost in the CONUS.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flash.jpg  
    Last edited by mlease; 12-28-2012 at 12:56 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Reducing price to $150. Off to the auction site on Friday if no takers before then.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin