Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,362   Online: 819

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Mamiya RZ67 AE Prism Finder FE701

I have a properly working Mamiya RZ67 AE Prism Finder FE701 for sale. The finder is in good condition. It has been used, but not abused. The meter operates in AE, AEL and Manual Modes. The shutter speeds are visible in finder. The red over/under exposures arrows and the green correct exposure light are visible. The finder attaches firmly to the RZ67 body I tested it on. There some internal dust inside the finder. The is a spot of mold inside the eye viewfinder glass. You can see in one the photos I have attached. I does affect focus the meter reading.

Price 200USD plus shipping. Shipping via EMS only. EMS mail is traceable and insured. I will not change the shipping invoice. Customs and duties are the buyers responsibility.

Paypal only.

If you are interested send a PM.

I have a lot of feedback on RFF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2244.jpg   IMG_2247.jpg   IMG_2249.jpg   IMG_2252.JPG   IMG_2254.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    New Price

175USD plus shipping

The Japanese yen is losing value against the USD.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Try this again. 150 USD plus shipping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin