Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,158   Online: 893

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Kaiser Retouching Colors

Found while cleaning out a closet corner.

Never-used Kaiser retouching colors for black-and-white. They're similar to those watercolor paint sets you used as a kid, but much fancier and including German instructions. Each of the little color tubs is about the diameter of a US quarter, and much thicker, so one set will last a lifetime. I'm still using a set of nearly full Spotone bottles so I'm not really sure why I bought these. I believe they're now discontinued.

$10 plus shipping. Sadly, shipment to any non-US destination will be silly-expensive, but I'm game if you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Retouching_2.jpg   Retouching_3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Want these.... if I could only figure out how to PM you.... too early in the morning...
    Aleksandra Miesak

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." - Dorothea Lange

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent
    Aleksandra Miesak

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." - Dorothea Lange

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bought this same set around 1985 and still going strong, the top set of colours is for warm tone paper and the lower set for cold tone.
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, this set is for Aleks.

I found another one! Anyone else in the market for these? Same terms.

@Richard - Have you ever used Spotone? If so, how would you compare that with the Kaiser "watercolors" approach?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Goldstein View Post
    OK, this set is for Aleks.

I found another one! Anyone else in the market for these? Same terms.

@Richard - Have you ever used Spotone? If so, how would you compare that with the Kaiser "watercolors" approach?
    Steve, I have never tried spotone, I thought about trying some but by the time I got round to ordering they were gone, no longer made, sadly, so I have stuck to using my Kaiser set, I always print on matt or semi matt paper and I guess over the years I have got used to the Kaiser, and the way they are going I think they will see me out
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump. I still have two sets of these, unused in the original packaging. I also have a lifetime supply of Spotone, so would like to find new homes for these. $10 plus shipping per set.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent PM.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM!
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi everyone,

At this point I have more than enough potential takers for the Kaiser Retouching sets, if you haven't contacted me yet it's probably not worth doing. And my Spotone dyes are definitely not for sale.

Thanks for all the interest.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin