Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,655   Online: 937

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

For free 20+ rolls of 120 with backing paper + misc 35mm canisters too

Two PM requests so far, I'll let you know if they fall through.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

For free 20+ rolls of 120 with backing paper + misc 35mm canisters too

Quote Originally Posted by newcan1 View Post
    I'd be happy to take them - I have a 70mm slitter almost completed and a few hundred feet of 70mm that I want to cut to 120 size. PM on its way..
    So, maybe you would trade these for some 70mm cut down to 120? Hehe, I have done GAF film I live to shoot with but a pain to loads the 70mm spools, dev reel, etc, all a pain...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin