Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,817   Online: 960

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

For free 20+ rolls of 120 with backing paper + misc 35mm canisters too

Not sure if this is even of interest to anyone but I've been saving my rolls of 120 with the backing thinking I might use then to re-roll other films but I won't be doing it anytime soon so anyone who is interested can have them, as well as a few 35mm canisters and 2 70mm GAF reels that I won't be using, this might not be useful but take it or leave it anyone before I throw them away?

Be well and happy new year!

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hahaha! I've been doing the same thing!

If I had the money to spend on film, I'd take those 70mm reels off your hands since I know someone locally who has offered me a 70mm film back, but best they go to someone who could use them. As opposed to someone who MAY SOMEDAY use them.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello send him to Barcelona (spain) would pay the shipping paypal. thanks

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    Hahaha! I've been doing the same thing!

If I had the money to spend on film, I'd take those 70mm reels off your hands since I know someone locally who has offered me a 70mm film back, but best they go to someone who could use them. As opposed to someone who MAY SOMEDAY use them.
    oh the 70mm spools DO NOT fit in standard 70mm film backs, they are specialized and basically useless to most people unless you worked for some special air force film unit and took the camera home with you haha, I had to re-roll from those spools to the normal ones. Sorry I wasn't clear about that. They are pretty much useless, but I figure someone might want them.

Shooter
    Medium Format

hmmm...

if you find someone to take those 120 spools, i got a bunch of them - sans backing...

you used to be able to send them back to the "great yellow father" who would recycle or reuse i suppose. now what?

jvo

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey, I wouldn't mind taking those rolls of 120 film of ya!
    I'm planning to buy a holga(or some other medium format camera) so a bunch of 120 film to go along with that would be great!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDMV View Post
    Hey, I wouldn't mind taking those rolls of 120 film of ya!
    I'm planning to buy a holga(or some other medium format camera) so a bunch of 120 film to go along with that would be great!
    Its not the film, its the backing and spools. The film has been used and developed.

Shooter
    35mm
    darn it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    that stuff all recycles.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'd be happy to take them - I have a 70mm slitter almost completed and a few hundred feet of 70mm that I want to cut to 120 size. PM on its way..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin