Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,075   Online: 1010

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS Fuji NPL, 120, 4x5 and Quickloads

I have a lot of Fuji NPL Tungsten Balanced C-41 Negative film. This film has all been frozen since I purchased it and is excess to my needs. I still use this film with my Hot lights in the studio, but don't shoot that much color anymore. When Fuji discontinued this film, I got a little crazy and bought all that I could and now you can benefit from my temporary insanity.

I have the following:

2 Boxes, 50 sheets NPL 4x5 Em# 647-413, 2006-7 $75.00 per box

2 Pro packs (5 rolls ea) 120 NPL Em# 647001, 2007-2 $40.00 per Pro pack

2 Boxes 20 sheets/box 4x5 Quick Load Em# 647-412, 2006-4 $80.00 per box

I would like to sell multiple boxes/packs, so make me an offer. All film is sealed as new.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have decided to sell all of my Fuji NPL I have sold 200 sheets and have 200 more plus 4 boxes of Quickloads. I am only selling this film because I need the funds for a Gum Bichromate project. Whatever film doesn't sell I will shoot with an 85b filter in daylight or use this great film in my studio with hot lights.

I think that the 50 sheet boxes of 4x5 film are reasonably priced at $1.50/sheet considering that color negative film is running about $3.50 +/sheet.
    I am willing to take offers on the Quickloads, but I am pretty ambivalent whether I sell the Quickloads or not as they are not making anymore Quickloads and I really like the convenience they provide.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One box of 50 sheets of 4x5 NPL is sold Two boxes of Quickloads and one more box of 50 sheets is spoken for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One box of NPL 4x5 is sold and shipped, two boxes of Quickloads and one box of 4x5 is sold and shipped.

I have decided to keep the last 50 sheet box and the two boxes of Quickloads as it is great film and hard to come by now.

I still have 6+ propacks of 120 NPL that I think I will keep for now. If anyone really wants it they can PM me.

Thanks all for the great response.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin