Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,183   Online: 1082

Shooter
    Medium Format

Leica M3 with 50mm Summarit f/1.5, in the UK.

Looking to sell my very nice Leica M3 with Summarit 50mm f/1.5 lens (with great glass), two filters (XOOSH and XPOOF), hood, and lens cap. It's a great camera with no problems, but I have decided that medium format is for me, and no longer feel the desire to shoot 35mm film.

I'm moving to Australia soon, so (very) regretfully I don't want to make trades, well, I do, but I shouldn't.

I'm in London EC1M, so if you want to collect in person, that's no problem. There is a nice leather strap on it at the moment which is not pictured, but you can have it.

Looking for £950 for the lot, I pay the PayPal fees and postage in the UK.

If you want the quickest reply, email me at taylor.garry@gmail.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0209_002.jpg   DSC_0210_003.jpg   DSC_0232.JPG   DSC_0212_005.jpg   DSC_0213_006.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Of course you won't need a fast lens here...we have so much light Could be interested in this, sending a PM.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Still available? How about Mamiya RZ trade?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Australia is a big place and you will need to shoot a bigger negative. How about a lovely Pentax 645 kit (lenses & film holders)?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin