Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,344   Online: 782

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

large format lenses for sale 75mm, 90mm and 400mm

Time to sell some lenses to buy other ones (i am searching for a 450mm lens)...

My lenses are used regularly and I respect my lenses with care. (www.foto-art.nl)
    They are used for my hobby. I inspected them carefully, and any marks are mentioned in the text.

Fujinon-T 400mm 1:8 in copal shutter (lensboard not included). Weight 630 gram.
    Shutter times are accurate
    Lens looks like new. No marks, stratches etc. With retaining ring and both lens caps. asking price: 395 euro.

Rodenstock Grandagon-N 90mm 1:6.8 in copal 0 shutter (lensboard not included) Weight about 400 gram.
    Outside of the Front lens has a line mark (scratch) of 2 cm and 1mm thick just above the name grandagon-n.
    Front lens has a tiny mark on the coating at the side of the lens. For the rest no marks,scratches on any parts.
    Comes with retaing ring and both lens caps. asking price: 350 euro

Schneider - Kreuznach Super Angulon 75mm 1:5.6 multicoating in copal 0 shutter (lensboard not included). Weight about 400 gram
    Outside of front lens has a little scratch on the black surface 6mm long, 1/2mm thick. For the rest no marks,scratches on any parts.
    Comes with retaing ring and both lens caps. asking price: 500 euro

Rodenstock Sironar-N 210mm 1:5.6 in copal 1 shutter (lensboard not included). Weight about 430 gram.
    lens looks fine.
    Comes with retaing ring and both lens caps. asking price: 375 euro

Paypal is ok for me. I am also years on ebay as wjbons if you want to see the feedback.

Shipment for all separate lenses:
    These mentioned prices include shipment with ensurance of max 500 euro, and you will need to sign with delivery.Package can be followed with track/trace
    Cheaper is possible, but than i cannot garantee the delivery. The max. weight for this price is 2 kilo.

14,30 euro Ensured shipment to:
    BelgiŽ, Luxemburg, Denemarken (excl. FaerŲer Eilanden en Groenland), Duitsland, Frankrijk (incl. Corsica en Monaco), ItaliŽ (excl. San Marino en Vaticaanstad), Oostenrijk, Spanje (incl. Balearen, excl. Canarische eilanden), Verenigd Koninkrijk (excl. Gibraltar en Kanaaleilanden), Zweden

19,80 euro ensured shipment to:
    Bulgarije, Estland, Finland, Hongarije, Ierland, Letland, Litouwen, Polen, Portugal (incl. Azoren en Madeira), Roemenie, SloveniŽ, Slowakije, TsjechiŽ

20,60 euro shipment to:
    AlbaniŽ, Andora, BosniŽ-Herzegovina, Canarische Eilanden, Cyprus, FaerŲer Eilanden, Gibraltar, Griekenland, Groenland, IJsland, Kanaaleilanden, KroatiŽ, Liechtenstein, MacedoniŽ, Malta, MoldaviŽ, Montenegro, Noorwegen, OekraÔne, San Marino, ServiŽ, Turkije, Vaticaanstad, Wit-Rusland

25,60 euro ensured shipment to:
    All other countries world wide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fujinon_1.jpg   grandagon_1.jpg   sironar_1.jpg   superangulon_0.jpg   fujinon_2.jpg  

fujinon_3.jpg   fujinon_4.jpg   grandagon_2.jpg   grandagon_3.jpg   grandagon_4.jpg  

sironar_2.jpg   sironar_3.jpg   sironar_4.jpg   superangulon_1.jpg   superangulon_2.jpg  

Last edited by Willie Jan; 01-03-2013 at 01:08 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgot the images...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    new photos of 400T lens
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fuji_1.jpg   fuji_2.jpg   fuji_4.jpg   fuji_5.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    new photos of grandagon-n
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gran_2.jpg   gran_3.jpg   gran_1.jpg   gran_4.jpg   gran5.jpg  

gran6.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    new photos super angulon 75mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angu2.jpg   angu1.jpg   angu3.jpg   angu4.jpg   anguback.jpg  

anguscratch.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    the 90mm is sold through another forum.
    the 360mm is sold through ha nother forum.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin