Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,123   Online: 1110

Shooter
    Multi Format

4 x 5 Crown Graphic w/ 150mm Xenar lens, budget, user set

Graflex Crown Graphic 4X5 camera with Schneider Xenar 150mm f/4.5 lens in Compur shutter. This is my 2nd 4x5 camera that I stripped down to save weight and make it more compact, I removed the viewfinder and rangefinder. This camera has the Grafloc back so you can use the roll film backs on it. The exterior covering is intact but well worn with lots of rub marks, scratches. Please look at the photos for the condition. The Grafloc back is well worn with paint loss, pitting, scratches and a small dent in the focus hood cover. The lens is a hybrid, meaning the shutter is not original to these lens elements but is the type of shutter that would come with them. The elements were purchased off Ebay about 10 years ago and the shutter came from a junk box at the Huntsville Photo Flea-market about 7 years ago. The shutter is ugly but works most of the time, the slowest speeds hang up some of the time. The shutter does need servicing since it is very worn. Shutter speeds are B, 1, 1/2, 1/5, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200 and it stops to f/32. The glass is in very very good condition, no marks, scratches or fungus and throws a most excellant image. This would be a good camera for the person who doesn't want to spend much to experience Large Format, but be fore-warned, LF is addictive. I'm reducing my collection so this is sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal or USPS money order. Email with questions. $150.00 plus shipping of your choice, I would estimate $20.00, it's heavy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4x5 front.jpg   4x5 back.jpg   4x5 lens.jpg  

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

4 x 5 Crown Graphic w/ 150mm Xenar lens, budget, user set

PM Sent

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available. I also have 2 lens boards for this camera available for an additional $30.00.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi there,

If you are willing to ship to Canada I am interested in taking this off your hands.

-Dave
    peeniwali _at_ gmail dot com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, USA only.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    what is your lensboard? copal 0 or 1?
    FILM GUERILLA
    Film Photography All Day, Everyday!

FILM PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    FG Blog

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After looking thru the LF cabinet I found another lens board. Now 3 total. The hole sizes are factory cut 34mm, rough cut 42mm, rough cut 56mm. NEW PRICES---$20.00 each or all 3 for $45.00 plus postage. (Priority Small Flat Rate box for $6.00)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin