Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,911   Posts: 1,556,226   Online: 990

Shooter
    Large Format

FT: 4x5 Portra 400 and Ektar 100 for 4x5 or 120 Acros or Velvia (CONUS only)

I've got two new unopened boxes of 4x5 (Portra 400 10 sheets Exp: 05/2014 and Ektar 100 10 sheets Exp: 11/2004). Wondering if someone has unopened unexpired 4x5 or 120 of equivalent value Neopan Acros 100 or Velvia 50 or 100 they would like to trade? CONUS only.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Greetings,

I have some expired Acros 100 that I would be willing to trade for the Portra. It is sitting in a freezer a few hours away. Send me a message if you're interested, and let me know your e-mail. I can get in touch with you when I have it back in my hands. (I moved residences). It has been in a freezer since I purchased it, and was taken from a freezer in the store from which I purchased it.

Regards,
    MS

Shooter
    Large Format
    MS: can you describe format, #rolls/boxes and expiration date? Thanks. Angus

Shooter
    Large Format
    Moving thread to For Trade Classified - didn't realize there was a separate forum.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin